Monday, September 15, 2008

it's about damn time

Through creating this blog, I've realized that I thoroughly enjoy not capitalizing titles. If my Nana hadn't been such a grammar freak, and instilled it so deeply in me, I might not capitalize anything.
That being said, it's 2 am and I'm still up. I'm obsessed with this whole blog thing. What is it for? Is it a diary? When do you write in it? What do you talk about? Who reads it? Out of town relatives and friends? Locals? Random strangers? Who cares. I've come to the conclusion that I don't have the answer to any of these questions. However, I do know that it's been fun for the hour or so I've been trying to set this thing up. And with all the effort I put in, I better damn well get to writing something good...

No comments:

word on the street is...