Friday, September 27, 2013

Secret Agent

...Only not so secret.  I'm a BzzAgent.  And I have the opportunity to try products for free, or discounted!  I thought it was a gimmick when a friend told me about BzzAgent.  I thought, Yea right.  No company is going to just give you stuff for free.  What's the catch? And soon I found out, there is a catch... You have to talk about the products you try.  And you have to be honest about being a BzzAgent.  Imagine that.  A company that wants to you spread the word - good or bad - but also, wants you to tell people exactly how you were able to try the product.  It feels really nice, like I don't have to pretend I like the product and be fake when telling people about it.  I'm not selling the product for them.  I'm truly saying what I feel.  The oatmeal I tried for Special K?  Gross.  The hair dye I tried through Garnier?  Amazing.  It's not about always giving a raving review.  It's about being honest and truthful and telling who you can when you can.

With that being said, I'm excited to tell you about the latest product I've tried.  Buitoni Riserva pasta.  Delicious ravioli that makes my mouth happy.  Marinara, pesto, garlic, olive oil... Italian goodness... Get. In. My. Belly.

Hello, my name's Elizabeth, and I'm a pastaholic.  Seriously, I could eat pasta everyday.  And this Buitoni really is delicious.  It's easy to make, and easier to eat.  Next time you're at the store, grab some and remind your family that you love them!!


xoxo.

No comments:

word on the street is...