Thursday, September 6, 2012

284 days later

Now this is the story all about how my life got flipped, turned upside down... And I'd like to take a minute, just sit right there... I'll tell you how I found the man of my dreams standing there...

It has been 284 days...24,537,600 seconds...408,960 minutes...6816 hours...and roughly 40 weeks since I've last written...Who has time to blog when they're busy living the most incredible life they could ever imagine?

I've moved, lost 65 pounds, and fallen in love since November 27th, 2011. Extraordinary is a mild word to describe my wonderful life... I never knew it was possible to be this happy.  My heart is so content.

I've known Brandon since I was about 16, and we've been in and out of each other's lives many times since then.  Who knew this friend that I always had a crush on would turn out to be the love of my life, my perfect.

We've moved in together and created a wonderful, warm home with our two dogs, Lola and Rocco...


I am still sober and not smoking.  Yesterday marked exactly 1 year, 3 months.  I still feel amazing, and now that I've added weight loss to the picture, it's just that much better.

I miss writing and plan to write as much as I can.

Until then, love each other.

xoxo

No comments:

word on the street is...